- How long will it take to receive my order?
- My current processing time is 3-5 business days, plus the time in transit.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order has been fulfilled and marked as shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes tracking for your package.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, I ship worldwide. I am not responsible for any additional fees/taxes that may apply. I strongly recommend adding insurance to international orders.
- Can I add insurance to my order?
- Absolutely! Please email me BEFORE placing the order and let me know you would like to add insurance. Additional shipping fees may apply.
- What if I'm missing items in my order?
- If you have an item in your order that is missing, please email me or use the Contact Us page and I will get your missing item(s) shipped out. Please make sure to include your order number! You have 30 days after your package has been delivered to notify me of missing item(s), after that time frame I am unable to offer replacements or store credit.
- What if an item arrives damaged?
- If an item in your order arrives damaged, please email me with photos of the damaged item(s) and your order number. Depending on the damage, I will issue a store credit or a replacement.You have 30 days after it has been delivered to notify me of damaged item(s), after that time frame I am unable to offer replacements or store credit.
- Where is my order?
- Please refer to your tracking number for any updates, as I am able to see the same thing you do. If it has been more than a month but less than three months and you have not received your order, please email me and I will see what options are available. It is up to you, the customer, to notify me within the three month time frame, anything after that point is out of my hands and I will not be able to offer replacements or store credit.
- If I place multiple orders can you combine them and refund shipping?
- I can NOT combine multiple orders and refund shipping. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- What if my order gets returned to KMS Watercolor?
- If your order delivery is not successful and for whatever reason (incorrect shipping address and incomplete shipping information is most common) is returned back to KMS Watercolor by the postal service you chose at checkout, I will reach out to the buyer using the email the customer provided at checkout. It is up to you, the buyer, to respond to the email with the options given. The buyer is responsible for the re-shipment cost for a new label. If buyer does not want to purchase a new shipping label, please refer to the KMS Watercolor policies below for refunds and cancellations.
- Do you accept returns/exchanges?
- I do NOT accept returns/exchanges. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please reach out to me via email or the Contact Us page.
- Do you accept refunds/cancellations?
- I do NOT accept refunds/cancellations. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please reach out to me via email or the Contact Us page.
- What ingredients are used in your paints?
- KMS Watercolor uses vegan and cruelty free pigments. Paints are made from ethically sourced micas and pigments. Please note that clove oil is used as a natural preservative to prevent mold.
- Are KMS Watercolor paints non-toxic?
- All pigments used in KMS Watercolor paints are non-toxic, along with the ingredients used in the binder, however we are not non-toxic certified. Please DO NOT consume KMS Watercolor paint.
- What if I'm allergic to an ingredient in KMS Watercolor paints?
- All ingredients used in KMS Watercolor paints are listed on my website on the Product Info page. If you are allergic to ANY ingredients, please DO NOT purchase. If you have any questions about ingredients please do not hesitate to email me. I care about your safety!
- Are your paints made in a pet friendly environment?
- KMS Watercolor paints are made in a dog friendly environment. Please email me for further questions!
- Can I do a custom order?
- I do offer custom orders, please email me or use the Contact Us page for inquiries. Please note, your custom order will not start production until it is paid in full. It will take 6-8 weeks minimum to complete after purchase has been made.
- Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes, I do sell wholesale. Please email me or use the Contact Us page for inquiries. Please note that all wholesale paints are made to order and will start production after payment has been made in full. Wholesale orders will receive a discount based upon quantity ordered. Production time will vary depending on the quantity of paints.
- Where can I see your full range of colors?
- There is a "Color Range" section on the home page of the KMS Watercolor website. Scroll to the second section of the home page and you will see all of the colors displayed.
**Small pieces may be a choking hazard- keep away from small children and animals. KMS Watercolor is NOT responsible for the misuse of product by customer.